Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Guns In Bars



I'm gonna suggest you clear the room, cause I feel a brain explosion coming on. It happens when I'm calmly surfing the net looking for cool stuff to share with you guys and I stumble onto an article or site that is so god awful moronic  that before I can escape my brain goes boom. It's a mess and a terribly time consuming job gathering up all the tiny little brain pieces and putting them back together.

North Carolina has passed a law allowing guns in bars. BOOM. Damn!!!

The problem, of course, is that North Carolina already allows alcohol in bars. I am an expert in the effects of alcohol consumption on the brain. I spent 21 years consuming alcohol, often in excess, and my studies lead me to conclude that alcohol consumption in the presence of guns is an idea comparable to barbecuing with gasoline, only more dangerous.

Now I may be an extreme case given that when I drink I fall down a lot, still it’s a really bad idea to have guns in bars and I doubt much good can come from it. Let’s do this, whenever you think of passing a law allowing guns in bars run immediately to an electrical outlet and plunge your fingers into it. The citizens you represent are still gonna die at an accelerated rate but this way you’ll be there to greet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment