Friday, June 10, 2011

A Pig That Good

Two farmers are having a chat by the pig sty when one of them spots a pig with three legs, "What's with the three legged pig?" Clem asks.
"Let me tell you about that pig, " says Mike, "That pig is the best pig I've ever owned. He's smart, cleans up after himself, and is a champion breeder,"
"I can see why you like him," says Clem, "but why's he only got three legs?"
"Well," said Mike, "two months ago the tractor fell on me and that pig dragged me out and saved my life. He's a wonderful pig."
"Wow", Clem exclaimed, "that's an incredible pig, but what's with the three legs?"
"Let me tell you something Clem, last week the house caught fire, that pig broke in and led the wife and kids to safety through the smoke. I love that pig."
"Okay, I get that it's a wonderful pig, but why's he only got three legs?" Clem asked again.
"Well", said Mike, "It's like this, a pig that good you don't eat all at once."

Have a nice day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment